Rachel likes to keep her glass half full, and her socks pulled up. She’s a punny girl, so don’t rain on her parade. She enjoys making simple images, which convey a quiet joy.
Wai Wai Pang
Wai Wai’s work is a mix of drawing, collage and sculpture. She enjoys the challenges and excitement of using new materials and mediums to express her ideas. These ideas can range from bread and ninjas to brains and children.
A friend recently told Wai Wai that her work is so happy and colourful, which ‘doesn’t really seem like her’. After some thought, she has taken this comment on board and is going to try and make work with an angrier, hostile undertone. She admits that this will probably still be presented in 8 gazillion colours.
Super Silky Summer Legs
Next time you are feeling down, about to binge, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon.
- 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
- 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
- 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
- 1-2 Razors
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
- Shave your legs.
- Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
- Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
- Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
- Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
- Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!
Now this isn’t just geared to ladies…. guys, if you want to get lucky, I suggest you offer to rub your ladies’ feet with this mix too. It feels awesome, and when you get lucky, you will be thanking me that her rough grandma feet aren’t cutting your legs, if ya know what I’m saying… hahaha.
I have silky arm pits too!!
Try it, I swear, You will want everyone to touch your legs.
Gonna do this tomorrow!
This looks like it could be made our of wooden pallets!
I made a vintage lace camera strap, and its up on ebay so you can buy! go check it out! :) x